fearful of kinder things

Dearest All,

I hope that you have been able to set some time aside and enjoy this most curious and delightful weather.
I've managed to bleed, sweat, and raise some blisters in the last few days- all things that I long to do during the winter, but am unable.

I have for you here a recent photograph- this is me as I was walking about town earlier this week.

The trouble with the chicken man is that he sees things  as absolutes when they are really just shades of grey. He ought to realise that, and stay fluid, just like the spectrum of our days.

And with that, my dearest All, I'll say 'until-next-time.'

Warmest Regards,
eric

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o thank you. up until now, my mother was the only one who has ever told me that i have a pretty face.

      Delete
  2. Those shades of grey are what keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Recently

follow!