Without Respect for the Way Things Ought-To-Be

Dearest All,
The parade of filth continues. 
If shiny things are attractive, then this is opposite.

I promise that I am a pleasant person in real life. Very well adjusted. Children and the elderly like me. I don't necessarily know where this stuff comes from. 

I hope that it makes you ponder the way my age cohort can be both overfed and malnourished simultaneously. (on a number of levels, of course.) I hope that this pondering will lead to a more engaging approach to mundane things. (They aren't so mundane in real life.)

I do not hope that this drawing and the drawings previous make you wonder if I am really some great misanthrope. These drawings are maybe a warning; they are certainly a negative example. (except for the cool shirt. that is something that should definitely be done.)
I hope I haven't made your week any glummer than it needed to be, dearest All,

With Warmest Regards,
Eric

PS Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, my age cohort also can be both overfed and malnourished simultaneously. (on a number of levels, of course.)...
    alas, of which we all may be a part.
    Your illustrations always blossom through your text.
    You made mine a very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Recently

follow!